We need your donations of yarns and textiles to continue weaving beautiful upcycled products. Almost any textile can be woven—from ripped jeans to surplus sheets to neon safety vests! Materials with stains, rips and holes are welcome, too, as long as you clean ‘em up. Please give us:
- Clothing – all types, sizes, and conditions
- Linens – sheets, towels, blankets, tablecloths, napkins, kitchen towels
- Upholstery material
- Yarn – all styles and weights
- Thread – sewing machine or serger
- Plastic bags
Donations of decorative and functional finishes help us add spiff to your one-of-a-kind product:
- Clasps and decorative finishes found on purses and belts
Equipment and tools are always needed, too. We love:
- Heavy duty looms
- Sewing shears
- Big-eyed needles
- Professional serger sewing machines
- Upholstery sewing machines
- Heavy duty fabric steamers
- 6-foot indoor ladders
Deliver donations to the re:loom weavehouse:
3032 North Decatur Road
Scottdale, GA 30079
Monday through Friday, 8:00am – 4:00pm
After hours or on the weekend, please leave donations on the weavehouse’s covered porch.
To contribute online by debit or credit card safely and securely, please click below to access PayPal.
Make checks payable to Initiative for Affordable Housing and write re:loom in the subject line. Mail checks to:
Initiative for Affordable Housing, Inc.
1434 Scott Blvd., Suite 200
Decatur, GA 30030
For giving questions, Lisa Wise has an answer. Contact her at email@example.com.